Growing fresh vegetables, whether you live in the city, the suburbs or in a rural area, can be accomplished with container gardening.Soil3: Best Potting Soil for Vegetables
It is extremely important to use quality potting mix for your vegetable container garden. Simply transplanting soil from your yard poses problems such as soil compacting and bringing outside weeds into your container. Using Soil3 as growing media is ideal for growing a vegetable container garden.
Soil3 potting mix provides vegetables with:
- Organic nutrients
- Proper drainage
- Moisture retention
- Natural fertilizers
- Disease suppression
No need for fertilizers or pesticides, Soil3 brings all of that naturally – just plant and water. Soon, your veggies will be growing more quickly and healthier than ever before.
Here are a few more tips for successful vegetable container gardening:
- Use cages embedded in the soil for vertical growth of vines: tomatoes, legumes.
- Use a variety of container sizes (for aesthetic and cultural reasons): smaller pots for leafy greens, deep pots for root crops, large pots for tomatoes and potatoes.
- Use Soil3 as Growing Media, as it is the best potting soil available for vegetables. It is a nutrient-rich soil compost mix, which gives your plants the best possible nutrients from the soil they are growing from.
- Select produce with similar watering and sunlight needs or stick with one type of plant per container in order to keep the correct care schedule per plant care requirements.
- Care for your veggies and enjoy your yields at their optimal ripeness. The flavor of growing your own food is an unparalleled experience!
Questions? Feel free to contact us!